Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lazy Blog

Ok, I know I promised a new post tonight, but with all the cleaning, and getting out with people today (which was very good for me!) I really never found the time to finish up the blog post I have in the works.

So, instead, you get a special treat! Jen over at the Cake Wrecks blog shared this gem via Twitter: The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Since it appears that I am being lazy this week, I decided to give it a go!

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Stupid Global Warming!.

I am devastated with my tan, a ticking crocodile, just generally being a nuisance to the taxman, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from mid-morning to well after sun-down. I am not complaining though. maybe tomorrow.

I won't promise anything to you but I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. No, really! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..


Well, there you go! That was slightly fun! I may have to do that again some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK, let's be honest, who doesn't looove comments?! Thank you so much for leaving one for me today!